DEMOLITION PROJECT: BISCESTER
Telford House was a former Technical College based in Bicester, Oxfordshire which was to be converted into a large self-storage facility.
Our works on site consisted of:
- Site setup and welfare including Bunker Bins for the safety of our staff during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Full internal demolition and strip out including removal of two internal lifts. Removal of all M & E.
- Removal or all non-load-bearing walls.
- Full demolition of external buildings and extensions.
- All waste was removed from site and transferred to a licensed waste recycling facility
- Working and liaising with local residents to minimise disruption.
- Working to a strict time frame to deliver this project on time.
- Working to the new COVID-19 restrictions to protect the safety of site visitors and CJ Charlton Group Ltd staff.