DEMOLITION PROJECT: MAIDENHEAD
Woodlands Farm was a large redundant agricultural/industrial site covering 10 acres and consisting of six light commercial buildings and stable blocks.
Our works on site consisted of:
- Site setup and welfare
- Arranging asbestos surveys and removal
- Full demolition/site clearance including lifting and removing foundations.
- Crushing and stockpiling recycled 6F5 material for future use by our client.
- Working and liaising with local residents to minimise disruption.
- Working to the new COVID-19 restrictions to protect the safety of site visitors and CJ Charlton Group Ltd staff.